Event Coordinator Staff
Job Description :
- Oversaw of vendors, and event contributors including booth contractors, performers, photographers, caterers and others
- Monitoring for setting up the booth construction
- Negotiate with contractors and other vendors to get the best price with quality
- Coordinate with mall management to hold an event
- Coordinate with the internal department from preparation until the day of the event
- Monitoring the day of the event to make sure everything went well
- Make a report / review for the event that has been finished
Job requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree, (preferably majoring in Marketing/ Marketing Communications/ Public Relations)
- Good communication in English
- Minimum of 2 year(s) working experience (preferably in FMCG/ Multinational Company)
- At least have 1 year of experience in event organizer (EO) company
- At least have 1 year of experience in developing and implementing a project event
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Outstanding vendor management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a strong critical thinking, hands-on execution, problem-solving, and result orientation.
- Good team player, fast learner, positive attitude, motivated and eager to learn.
Sales Manager (Offline/ Retail)
Job description :
- Ensuring the availability of Artisan Professionnel’s products are being delivered widely across Indonesia, through existing distribution partners or by opening new distribution channels
- Setting up sales strategy through sales promotion or brand activation
- Analyzing sales trends and market demand which is a retail market and implementing business development strategies
- Manage the team, monitor and achieve sales in growth and profitability, and minimizing cost while still providing an excellence experience.
- Maintaining a good relationship with the business partners (traditional stores/ modern stores) in all segment across Indonesia
Job qualifications :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree/Post graduate degree in Business studies / Administration / Management, marketing.
- Min. 5 years experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably manager / assistant manager specialized in Marketing / Business Development or equivalent.
- Open-minded, dynamic, flexible, and warm hearty character with a can-do attitude, service soul, cheerful, good looking
- Willing to travel to different cities in order to supervise and maintain relationship with all business partner
- Strong skill at sales acquisition (spreading and new concept, maintain new acquisition client, maintain pipeline doing cross-selling and reporting)
- Have an achievement and willing to working based on targeted
- Experience in the bidding process in various B2B Business
- Possessing a strong leadership skill, excellent communication with excellent selling, networking, presentation, negotiation, and problem-solving skill
Submit your CV to email@example.com